Friday, June 14, 2013

Our Little Girl's Name is ....

When we had Caiden we didn't tell anybody the name. It was fun having it as a secret. But this time we aren't doing that. They original plan was to have 3 names to bring with us to the hospital and then name her after she was born. But I can't wait that long.
One night I told Trevor that I really wanted to pick a name. First we choose a middle name Margaret that is my Grandma's name. I called her and told her the middle name. Her reaction was so cute. She said, "Really after me!!" She was in shock. It was so sweet.
After we had a middle name we picked the first name our 3 names that we like are Josie, Anslee, and Kendell.
Her name will be KENDELL MARGARET BROWN!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I've heard Kendell popping up all over the place--your little lady will definitely rock Kendell Margaret :)

    ReplyDelete