Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Light at the end of the Tunnel

Trevor and I have one week left of school. Finals and graduation are next week. We have been waiting for this day for a long time. School has always been hard for me. But, it feels good to know that I can do hard things.We are both ready to move out of Rexburg. Rexburg has been good to us. We were able to get our educations but its time to move on.
Trevor was able to get a job in Dallas, Texas for an accounting  firm called PwC. I will be a stay at home mom. I am so glad that we will be able to afford me to do that.We are going to be staying in Utah for about a month with Trevor's family. It will be nice to spend sometime with them before the big move. Caiden and I will not be in Utah that whole month.We are flying out to New Jersey for 10 days to spend sometime with my family he has not meet his uncles yet.
I have a feeling that the next few months will be full of new and exciting things lots of adventures for the Brown family.

No comments:

Post a Comment